- We are still shipping within 48 hours. Sometimes quicker and if it is a long weekend maybe a few hours slower.
- In case you haven't noticed, some of your packages are taking longer to get to their final destination. I can't explain why some packages are moving through the system normally and some are taking a lot longer.
- Here is what we are doing about it...
- With some exceptions (like PO boxes) we have started shipping with UPS. (It costs us a little more, but what good is it if you don't receive your packages.) UPS is also having delays, but they are more reliable this season.
- We have opened cases with USPS for the packages that seem to be stuck. They aren't lost, but it is taking a bit of time for USPS to sort through everything.
- If your package took too long to get to you. Write "Refused- Return to Sender" on your USPS package and it will get returned to us. And we will refund you. Or email us at email@example.com to request a return label.
- Do not worry if your return took a long time to get back to our warehouse. We will refund you.
Any questions, you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured that we are doing our best to make sure that you receive the same great service you always receive from us.